2. Ruthless Racing SEA-DOO Catch Can/Engine Breather Kit: Easy to install catch can/oil breather eliminates power-robbing crankcase fumes and oil vapor from your engine's air intake. Increases horsepower by removing the engine's requirement to burn relatively non-combustible oil. Also improves intercooler efficiency by preventing the oil sludge coating that lowers thermal efficiency.
3. Ruthless Racing SEA-DOO Titanium valve retainers and Rocker Bolts: Lightweight and add additional spring tension to the valve spring for more control in higher RPM applications. Rocker bolts are one time use and need to be replaced.
4. Ruthless Racing SEA-DOO Billet Racing camshaft: Delivers unbelievable acceleration by increasing torque and horsepower resulting in a gain of 450 - 550 RPM and 4-6 MPH. Excellent for recreational or high-performance application.
5. FT550LITE EFI SYSTEM:
- FuelTech's FT550LITE is more than your standard aftermarket ECU offering electronic fuel injection, data acquisition, and power management. The FT550LITE is designed for engines with up to 12 cylinders, or up to 4 rotors, and features 14 programmable inputs and 24 outputs. Enjoy the wide range of functions offered by the FT550 at a reduced cost! If you are in the market for a powerful aftermarket ECU and do not need a touch screen display screen, the FT550LITE is the perfect fit. This model offers GearController (power-shifts), built-in accelerometer (G-meter) and gyroscope; in addition to PowerFT ECU line standard features such as sequential injection and ignition, O2 closed loop, active traction control, integrated BoostController, internal datalogger, progressive and PRO-Nitrous controls, electronic throttle control, drag racing features and more! IP67 rated for marine and off-road applications.
*The FT550LITE ECU does not include an LCD touchscreen display.
6. FT550 2024 SEA DOO 325 PWC PNP HARNESS:
The FT550 2024+ Sea Doo 325 PWC Harness, designed by FuelTech, is the perfect solution for FuelTech FT550 ECU installation using the PWC OEM harness.
The wiring harness adapter has all connections to quickly and easily install the FT550 ECU, while retaining OEM gauge cluster, IBR (Intelligent Brake and Reverse system) properly working.
This wiring harness plugs directly to the OEM harness. There are also two spare extra connectors for inputs and output available in FT550 if you want to install additional sensors and actuators.
The stock 325 coils requires an external igniter that can be either a OEM 3 channel igniter we offer or an upgraded energy version that will increase spark energy, the FuelTech SparkPRO-3 Marine version.
7. FT OEM 3-CHANNEL IGNITION MODULE:
- OEM Hitachi ignition module
- For use with watersports and off road applications
- High energy inductive ignition
- 3 ignition outputs
- Used only with “dumb” coils (coils without igniter)
- Each ignition module channel can be connected to only one coil at a time
- Compatible with any programmable ECU that has dwell control
- Cannot be used with stock ECU
- Plug and play with our watersports and off road harnesses
- The 3-in-1 NanoPRO is an O2 Conditioner, Dash Display, and Switch Panel in one!
O2 Senser: The NanoPRO is compatible with 5 different wideband O2 sensors (Bosch 4.2, Bosch 4.9, Bosch 5.2, NTK ZFAS-U2 “laboratory,” and NTK ZFAS-A2). The NanoPRO keeps your O2 sensor at the optimal temperature for accurate readings with 3 configurable heating modes; normal, fast, and current limited, in addition to auto startup. Additionally, the NanoPRO has an extended wideband reading scale with advanced hardware for fast and precise readings (reading range can reach values slightly lower than 0.21 λ).
Dash Display: With a 2” color touchscreen, the secondary display gauge function allows you to display information such as oil pressure, fuel pressure, boost, RPM, engine temperature, and more with the ability to configure up to 5 custom screens.
Switch Panel: The touchscreen display offers switch panel style button capability via CAN bus connection to your FuelTech ECU, providing more functionality without using an analog input.
The NanoPRO is IP67 rated (when properly connected to the harness), making it perfect for marine, off-road, and automotive applications.